2012年11月1日星期四

beats by dre pro ht searches me way

Oneself unexpectedly really has a day to beg to receive a soldier.
The telephone that receives a soldier is of, but always the nobody connect to listen to and ring a near half clock, I helplessly on smiling, wonder him not and connect also good, otherwise want me to beg him on my own initiative, feel very oddness.Was brave to just see me hanging a telephone and asking a way:"How, does the nobody answer?"I the helpless location nod.Is brave just a , poured on the face had a little disappointment.
I dynasty bed ascend on lying, once grasped a quilt to cover, say with smile:"Depend on oneself, really don't go, we still keep thinking a way to walk by ship and arrive the seaside to change a sea round to go up north."Was brave to just lower the head language not, at deliberation what.
Led for several minutes, I cast away the telephone of bedside to suddenly think, brave just picked up a to see unexpectedly and very anxiously, strange way:"Michael?"
My connecting to conduct electricity words , on seeing number, indeed as expected is what Michael beats to come over.
"Excuse me, just is who make a phone call to receive always?"I soft-voiced time way:"Is always even?"Michael and I am very familiar, listenned to my voice all of a sudden, strange way:"Is the text handsome?"I H'm 1, ask a way:"Receive always at?"Michael nods a way:"At of, however he has two important social partieses in a row today and seem to have a little got drunk, so don't connect your telephone, made me return to telephone to see if isn't an important matter to refuse!"
I a , way:"If receive to always occupy, that even if, I tomorrow contact him again!"Michael's way:"Where are you now?"I way:"I am in the D City now."Michael says with smile:"So Qiao, we at the right moment arrive today, to, receive always tomorrow afternoon probably will leave this, if you having urgent matter had better say today, otherwise ascend him for the very difficult contact."Say Michael depresses an orotund way:"We all hear your business, trust, your business is absolutely everyone's business, receives to always help yours!I now tell him."
A burst of warm in my heart, Michael and I is tee off to come of that kind of is clever people like clever people, have a kind of very special friendship.Concerning this, I have been canning not deny.
When voice again spread to come from the telephone, it was already the voice that receives a soldier.A kind of very delighted tone."Is very good, I think that you will seek me!"
I lightly sigh tone, way:"Receive always, I know that you attend social parties now, my meeting can't bother you!"
Receive a soldier on smiling, way:"How can, oneself brothers, how say up to bother two words,beats by dre pro, we now at east emperor private club building of office, you come over now, if as for words that is inconvenient, I make Michael come to pick you up!Have what matter we know well again to talk."
I way:"Need not, we meeting we come of!"Receive a soldier in response to the way:"H'm, notice 1:00, according to the intelligence report that I get, you have already ascended now the police's net up and particularly make track for to escape, is point Ji object, the D City is also the target city that particularly checks to seek."
I know naturally police just at tight searches me, way:"I will be careful."Receive a soldier way:"Is very good, I will make Michael guide yours in the outside by that time!To, the brothers that you said last time, free of words, can also call together."Say to tell me the detailed address.I stuck down address, way:"The words that doesn't is surprised arrive after an hour."After talking about the weather severals, I hanged a telephone.
Is brave just the meaning that probably figure out already from our dialogues, asked a way:"How does he say?"I received the meaning of soldier to mostly say with him for a while.Ask a way:"Do you want to go?"Is brave just way:"Certainly go, you now this appearance, I don't trust you a person goes out of, I feel now the police want to grasp you of the heart is much more malicious than me.Besides you say of receive a soldier to since have heart to see me, believe can't to we are disadvantageous."
I nod to agree brave the words just.Prepared for a while, we were next in the night view door.
Receive the private club building of office of the eastern emperor whom the soldier says sees an appearance comparison secret, if not that he added a detailed address again afterwards and rented car driver don't know.We are the whole to is careful to be engaged in, go half-way to prepare to change a car.The time that is preparing to call the second car, brave just suddenly thought of what, way:"I go to there of the pay station make a telephone call!"
"What matter, how does need not cellular phone beat?"I strange way.
Is brave just way:"I arrived this after thinking of have a war ally with very quite good old relation to reply a member and heard to mix not badly, I wanted to go to with him contact for a while, if what you said receives always can not help us, we also have a way out, however led for these two years, I don't dare to promise that he will can't change as well, so beat a while first with the public telephone."Say to quickly walk to the telephone booth from.
I am unclear however feel brave just that not in the right but again don't knew how to say it, this was a kind of very strange felling.It was brave the telephone just to beat just about foot to contain five minutes.One face after coming back of upset, scold a way:"Mama of, this guy in addition to being a to to the utmost advise me to surrender to justice, other what don't lift as well.I see still keep calculating and asked others for help rather and beg already, if receiving the soldier can not help us, we are still that oneself think a way, I don't believe only D City can tie up us."
I way:"Is in no circumstances, went first to seek him to see how the situation develops to say again!Anyway we all walked to this, if bad life, also the nothing important speaks so much.Recognize!"
East emperor the private club building of office is located in D City downtown one cover rather wide artificial lake front and see come out the city hall is descended very big effort to constuct here, the greening degree on all sides is very high, in the light and musical of reflect to call under, seem to be magnificent.All of surroundingses are upscale living quarters, all of the cars of discrepancy are some cars, a see is the rich man area of D City.
We are just preparing to seek the time that the public security of neighborhood asks a way, the telephone rang.But is what Michael beats come, asked us to arrive to have no!We see Michael like meet of location, along the lake front slowly walks to meet.
Under light, Michael stands on a shape of engagement to carve very strangely under smile to me.Two palm readings hold, I can not help having the kind the felling for separating a life time behavior, be didn't see for several days, my everything, all change!
Michael to brave just beat hello, say with smile:"The words that didn't guess wrong, you are a road brave just!?
Isn't only brave just, even I is of get a shock, I seemed to be all to have no and received a soldier to once lift brave road the name just, did Michael how can know again?
Michael smiles a way:"A night of, with help on making the knife picking Taiwanese Si water in the Dian to conduct several years of the whole base, this matter early spread whole river's lake.So the superior's person, we are really also doing not know, canning doing not mix."
Is brave wrinkly just knit the brows, light way:"See my fame of appearance really very smelly!"
Michael smiled to shake to shake head, way:"Si water helps fame just smelly, these several years they ascension power the head is too fierce, don't speak a principle, robbed a lot of businesses of gangs, don't know how much person hate them deeply, you probably don't know, you have already been regarded as a river the top-grade and red person in the lake now, only if isn't the bottom that we investigate you, also really don't know you and the text Be handsome to is brotherly!"
Understood all of a sudden in my heart, why receive a soldier will to brave just very interested in appearance, obviously to help wanted if thirst of he to say, brave just absolutely was worth recruiting the person of Na.Say with his real strenght, the survey was naturallybrave to just is naturally light in the past all of a sudden but easily already of matter.
Is brave just drive Michael's one Kua, pour a bit ashamed.Is tiny tiny on smiling, way:"The text is handsome to once lift you with me, said that you can beat very much, is the brawl king of Chinatown in San Francisco."
Michael dressed up as a grimace and sighed a way:"I and the text Be handsome to is also the brothers', if the text is handsome to say right, you are steady to win him of words, that my affirmation isn't your opponent!"Was brave to just say with smile:"That is so exaggerated, when learn by exchanging views to descend."Michael smiles, way:"The OK reaches agreement verbally, however you would not° until let several recruit go!"
3 people joke, have already walked to receive the eastern emperor of the soldier place private club building of office.This is European building of 3 F, Block 1 floor, lake in the doorway wears 45 luxurious sedans.Michael's way:"The comer is more today, in stop not to descend, we also came to night and had to put in the outside."Said to press to ring a door bell before going up.Toward the television supervision in one front of door Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论