2012年11月26日星期一

Beats By Dre Justbeats at of many femalese

The main representative of this kind of weapon includes laser gun and laser cannon, they can send out very strong laser beam to fight an enemy.Certainly, the stroke distance that is like the laser cannon that we use far far above this distance, is about the distance of 500,000-1,000,000 meters inside is all effective artillery range.As for strategic laser weapon,beats by dre australia, then using a laser guidance can attackstone the inter-continental guided missile out of several thousand kilometers, can attackstone in the space of probe satellite and correspondence satellite etc..Therefore, Gao Ji Gao ability laser the weapon is one of the ideal weapons that seizes astrospace advantage, also a big military country to don't hesitate to expend a huge sum to carry on the root reason that the vehemence battles out.
I have never thoughted of these the outside star robber's laser weapon such forerunner, unexpectedly match equally on the function and our laser weapons, this still really has some to make people have a headache, especially their airships use of laser protection system, want to break and get into their airships, also true get some kind of efforts of fee, see, we still have to return to a very good company to measure to battle for a while project.Therefore I and Chen Qiong, Mr. Sun Yan 's dance didn't stop over and also attended to not and up watch a moving of the winds and clouds star top oddity plant and quickly used space to transfer to rush through to return to.
Ni Nuo and little Yun they are all respectively aring their own affair, the news that gets our come back, the everyone lets go of in hand of affair, let Feng clan the soldier train, reform the weapon system of airship by himself/herself, then quickly return to temple in the line of Ni Nuo.Chen Qiong and male Sun Yan s dance we this of get of circumstance to public detailed thinly said 1 time in detail.
The facial expression of the Ni Nuo becomes dignified.For the outside star robber's real strenght thus strong, though the Ni Nuo has mental state preparation, or feels some discouragements;The slavery of son people still just outside star robber that is especially own under from ruin home, but oneself is their queens but have no a way, this makes Ni Nuo thousand times upset more, thousand times deplore greatly, Ni Nuo momentary unexpectedly is desire to cry have no tears, don't know how to is good.
The orchid son walks to the in front of Ni Nuo:"The elder sister of Ni Nuo, you are the Feng clan son people's queen, if if show your soldier you this appearance, do they still have the courage of battle there?You trust like, anyway, we will help you to kick out those outside star robbers!Not!BE exterminate those outside star robbers!"
The Hong wild goose waits a person to also quickly advise to solve Ni Nuo in succession.The Ni Nuo is raised head to took a look us and bites to say:"Thank you!Stop worrying, I just worry a Feng clan son people.Are the robbers to those, I am the slightest not hand goes limp!Say again, we have already had no way out now and only put together, Feng clan son the people probably still has the hope of existence.And I believe that you can help me to rescue our homes!"
"Ha ha ha ha!Good!What I want is this sentence!The queen of Ni Nuo, as long as you can promise that your soldier goes forward courageously, I dare to promise to absolutely help you to solve these outside star robbers!"Hear me so on saying, public tightly stare at me, the orchid son presses:"Elder brother Yun, what good way do you have?Say quickly!"
"The virus attackstones!"I say with smile:"On the winds and clouds star, I pass the brain of invading an outside star robber and got many data.See to imperceptibly but inexorably from have heaven's will.Those outside star robber's science techniques is really prosperous, but they unexpectedly also use a computer, and all of their weapon systems, voyage system what of all is use computer to control, they of the control system of of airship all and lord of the airship pass wireless contact, is also say virus can also wireless spread in the system of each airship!Though the language is different, but writes to come up to see according to the system procedure of their computer, create a virus that makes system paralyze is not a difficult matter either!I intend to immediately develop 12 viruses and see effect how, if viable words,Beats By Dre Justbeats, we can exterminate these outside star robbers with frightening ease!"
Male Sun Yan dances white my one eye:"You how late say!Harm somebody else until now still have some to worry can vanquish these outside star robbers!"Once the words sound that dances along with male Sun Yan fall, many females also put blame on in succession.I quickly make reference to:"I am also just thought of now of!I always think how to use the magic trick vanquishes these outside star robbers and pour is give°ed the most simple way to throw a part.Until see while coming back you is busy at the reformation airship, just thought of the computer operation of airship system, therefore had this viewpoint.However, this still wants Qiong son and Yan to dance a help, when the time comes, we are three works that complete to do behind together.I am responsible for the main airship that gets into them, they two viewpoints get into the outside star robber's two other airships, we are in their systems at the same time inside transplant virus, this is also just in case drive disheveled hair now, too late complete a task, two other can always complete.As long as we 1 in 3 people can complete virus to invade, I think outside all airships of star robbers the meeting all paralyze within a minute, we could use when the time comes weapon to exterminate them!"
Ni Nuo some concussions stood and ran to me front of:"Thank elder brother!The elder brother is really good!The Ni Nuo represents all Feng clans son the people thank you first and each sister!"Ni Nuo finishes saying, rapid of on my face kiss for a while.Air's imitating a while a Buddha is stagnate similar, all people all put the vision to in the body of Ni Nuo.
The Ni Nuo also knows oneself is a bit happy to be getting more intemperate, immediately blush up to the ears of took a look persons like little Yun,etc, Nie Ru this:"I, I just, just ……somebody else concussion!""Ha ha ha ha!"Little Yun they see the appearance of Ni Nuo, the unbearable cachinnation gets up, connect in the beginning and had some the orchid son of livinging the stuffy air also happy cachinnation write walked to the Ni Nuo front of:"We didn't say what ah?The elder sister of Ni Nuo.I see you if want to appreciate elder brother Yun, might as well go to again close he for a while, he is a sex maniac, be like your so beautiful female kid, he is to like most of oh ……"
The Ni Nuo pushes away orchid son:"The you, you and you say what ah!I just ……"public is a burst of cachinnation again, the Ni Nuo knows that oneself is more explanation, more will drive public laugh at, have to red the face ran to go out and also attended to not last orchid son don't live ground to call her.I know that I had better not talk this time, because I only a talk affirmation will provoke and come to public attack, all women will don't hestitate ground and walk and arrive point to me to the pike head together.However I also secretly put blame on Ni Nuo, how can be my many wives' noodles and am I warm and affectionate?This not is make me make mistake a mistake?Can not wait until my absence of the wives to come to kiss me?
See me one face bad to smile, many females arriving don't feel, just smile happily of looking at me to keep joy.The orchid son gathers together the face to my in front:"Elder brother Yun, the queen kisses whether is very sweet which?Bear pondering about,http://www.monsterbeats-ol.com, enjoy in retrospect endless?"I looking at the appearance that the orchid son smiles happily and also saw at the same time the orchid son is two hands that stretch to come over to my waist, hence quickly embrace a bosom of orchid sons, one mouthful the small mouth that kisses orchid son, until the orchid son continuously struggles and has some to be short of breath to just release.
The orchid son facial expression is tiny and red, pant noisily of, the Du wears a small mouth to fumingly looking at me, many females are again a burst of cachinnations."Die sex maniac!Is bad to flow cloud!The I, I and I ignored you!"Lan Er says and rushes toward to come up and twists body in my bosom and also neglects laughing at of many femaleses, pour is really have some not to want to leave from my bosom.
I signal hint many females not to be smiling again:"I intend to fix two viruses within a day, while you have to reform the airship of good Feng clan warrior within a day, and train one part of Feng clan warrior academic association the use battle machine A.A day after, we start acting.Still have, Qiong son and Yan dance to need to help me to write procedure, other affairs depended you.Orchid son, you must train like those Feng clan warrior hey!"The orchid son lovely ordered to nod and stood up from my bosom and was saying and outwardly walking:"Stop worrying elder brother Yun, I must those outside star robbers are good-looking!"
Many females also respectively left his/her own busy affair to go to, I then took Chen Qiong and male Sun Yan 's dance to return to the airship of time and space up write virus procedure.Write virus procedure to me be not what difficult matter, but for outside star robber Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论