2012年11月27日星期二

cheap beats nnel but decide the

If Anne's blessing sees him a listen to Yang Guang, complexion immediately like dead ash general, immediately open mouth defense, wish his in the mind definitely also clearly:Admitted being a dead end to is 1, denied on the contrary an opportunity of having some Xu Huo Ming.
"Ye, you can do a justice for me, these several years I follow your birth to go into dead and have no achievement to also have bitterness Lao, you must talk for me this time."He Hui thought of Wang Jun Kuo, he was tied up to move not get, to once the ground lie and roll Wang Jun Kuo's foot and miserablely shout a way.The person arrived life-and-death situation, for living a life what all capablely come out.
"He Hui, I ask myself also quite good to you, I want to know, you exactly do don't do this matter?"Wang Jun Kuo is also river to work hard in the lake of good brave fellow, Wu An Fu stired him to want at 1:00 that understanding this is among them mysterious.He not only doesn't remember old friends feeling at 1:00 to He Hui now, on the contrary the fury of one chamber, thoughting of He Hui for oneself is consistent and quite good, but be betrayed by him, once the facial expression sink, didn't manage him.
"Ye, even you don't believe me as well, that my a head of bumps dead, province make people think that I threw your face."He Hui weeps and cries, Wu An Fu watches from the sidelines his approaching death flounder, not from sighed tone.
"He Hui, if you the true head of bumped to die, my believing you didn't do, my Wang Jun Kuo's returning to take you for a man is my good brothers, your wife's children I will take good care of."Wang Jun Kuo also enough poison, incredibly so a recruit.
This recruits really make, He Hui originally for living a life to just cry and scream to seek Wang Jun Kuo successful in career, Wang Jun Kuo put now clear don't believe him, also make him bump dead, his despair gets up, Ti tears crosscurrent again start to beg widely.
"The mean person really wrongs.The mean person dided not do spy."
Wu An Fu sees however go to, wished flounder's boundary in life and death on-line is the most painful affair.Still remember that the older generation son once sees an ancient big Xia once say in the novel:Compare die the worst is to wait dead.He Hui is waiting dead, he knows perfectly wells an is that the dead end is a to still keep needing to struggle to beg existence, see in the eye by himself/herself, Wu An Fu feels sympathy for one of its kind, not from must conceive if how to should do oneself.He just thinking wear, feels a bit different, one the title see widely be hoping to come over, on the face smile don't smile.Wu An Fu's heart knows to is the time that oneself expresses, favour way:"He Hui, do you want to live a life?"
"The childe of Gao, Gao the childe save me."He Hui Ting talks to Wu An Fu and immediately calls a way.The appearance that sees him, if who say to can save him, he is certain what would like to do.
"I can not save you, you can save youself just by himself/herself."Wu An Fu's way.
"How to save, the childe teaches me."He Hui has been tears cover the face.
"Unless you tell a king of Jin is who buy yours."Wu An Fu's way.
"Childe ……you don't believe me as well!"He Hui Ji, one face is brutish.If be not tie~ued, he almost is about to charge forward to bite dead Wu An Fu.
"He Hui listens to I say, you have to want to live a life to tell the truth,http://www.4udrdrebeatscheap.com, even if you are bought as spy, I also have a stratagem to make you wear offense to have a great achievement."The nature of Wu An Fu doesn't fear him bad malicious stare my vision, continue way.
He Hui Ting, Leng along while, he the sweat on the head and the tears of the run off mix to together drop down, the beating of Pa Ta is on the ground, is quiet in room, that water of the voice spread into everybody's ear.Wu An Fu seems to see the conflict of He Hui inside in the brain vehemence.
"You if believe me probably can save, otherwise will see Jin whether Wang Qian Sui believes that you are getting more innocent."Wu An Fu knows what Hui is hesitating,cheap beats, short cut.Make him is a choice, can he knows and regardless choose what, He Hui's ends are all similar.Have no lord the son will believe an ever betrayal lead of person, regardless recruited and didn't recruit, He Hui all only an end.
"Do you really have a stratagem to save me?"He Hui was some to show interest.In fact he also had no to anotherly choose.Wang Jun Kuo isn't willing to talk for him, he knows in addition to the words that believe Wu An Fu, again no way out.
"As long as you answer my question, I can help you.As for success not successful, is your to build to turn."Wu An Fu this is the truth, he can exert personnel, but decide the right of his life and death, in widely there.Ever since Wu An Fu starts interrogating what Hui, Yang Guang hasn't been talking and enjoy very much of appreciate Wu An Fu and He Hui Liang people's performance, people don't know his that head inside at think what peculiar mind.
"You ask ……I know of all tell you."He Hui's mental defense line finally collapsed.
"Like, that you tell me, is who buy yours.How to buy of."The pleased way of Wu An Fu.
"The evening in the first day after we start on journey, drink in the Inn together, I drink many the later time go to bed in room.Arrived in the evening drive awake, I just discover that there is individual in the room takes knife to force me.I don't dare to speak as well and have to allow him to order about.He tells me to say if I listen to him, give me 1,002 silvers.If don't listen to kill me for a knife.My home still has the mother the wife son, is a hero hero again, the person is in the kitchen chopping board, which ability not from.I promised him.Where does he ask me the Biao.Hear is at Wang Ye is there after make me seek an opportunity to give decision to transfer the Biao to the other people in the body.Still make me don't want to make known, otherwise not only killed me, but also need to kill my whole family.I had no way and had to to shine on his way to do."He Hui Duan breaks to continuously and continuously start to relate drive the process for buying., If Wu An Fu listenned to him, it is oneself to wish to change to do perhaps will also promise.Death and betrayal, although the many people will choose to die,the death isn't personal problem, He Hui is to have a house, mother wife kid of home can lean against his knife head up lick future life money of blood to live, book enters such of a scheme inside, this equaling has been already ruined.Some time, the beyond control destiny of the person him/herself, for example He Hui, since the evil-foreboding dream finds out his head up, so regardless he how choose, end of the results are all wrong.This is probably a tragic predestination.
"That person is long what appearance, call what name, do you know his background?"Wu An Fu hard gets away from ever since that time met Hui spring the monk has already been turned to take hereafter of have a little a mercy mind to continue to ask a way.
"He receives noodles, probably and you are generally tall short, a capital city accent."He Hui Dao.
Wu An Fu's wishing this is getting more difficult to do, if he knows that person's name appearance probably still beneficial value for using, he doesn't know anything now, so only be sentenced to death of a road.The still deathless heart of Wu An Fu, and then ask:"that has he ever sought you again afterwards?"
"Have no, he disappeared after.However he says if I didn't do well, killed my whole family."What He Hui answered's pouring is very honest, he with full intention hopes to completely give to change one to live a life, but don't know that his answer is scooping out a grave for he.
Wu An Fu's point nods and returns to body to Yang Guang Dao:"his highness, see to the this place having no result."
Yang Guang Yi nods a way:"can find out this spy is already to harvest, what you did is quite good."Finish saying to He Hui Dao:"Do you want to live?"
He Hui not the way of Die:"Think, think, think, his highness Rao life!"
Yang Guang Hei's Hey a say with smile:"The God livinged so much of virtuous, I originally the Rao you are one life, but ……" another cause idea appreciates the pale facial expression of He Hui Lian enough, just way:"But you betrayed me, I not only wanted to kill you, but also needed to kill light one of your the old and the young!Spy in"say an is a blood a face that he kicks on He Hui's chin, blunt way of Xiao Yu:", you handled."
Once the Xiao Yu wave hand, two big fellows come over to start to drag along He Hui, He Hui opens mouth to want cry,Beats Solo HD, drive big fellow a numb peach fill into a mouth.Wu An Fu looking at his legs' in the sky confuseds Deng and seem to want to find out a what depend on, the person who seem and drown wants to hold tight rice straw, unfortunately the whole make great effort all useless, be still drive two big fellows must die dead flounder motionless, He Hui Niu is overdo to come to die to deadly stare Wu An Fu, the frightenning of eye pupil son drum person almost will come out.Wu An Fu looking at he is dragged along to go out, the in the mind brushes past Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论