2012年11月26日星期一

http://www.monsterbeats-ol.com ear elder sister wi

Time of exerting, time unexpectedly already till 11:00.I stopped everyone to continue intention that the madness descends, the smile says:"The birthday of small cloud still leaves the last hour.I think that in this last hour in, we all send the birthday gift that wes ready to to her, good?"
Small cloud is one Leng, raise asking of the diamond ring oddness on the oneself's hand way:"Wei son, isn't this the birthday gift that you send to me?"
I nod to smile to say:"Yes, that is the gift, however don't be regarded as a birthday gift."
Say I and then took out four same boxes from the bosom, say:"That gift white Wei elder sister, Yan Yan, soft and little orchids all have."
The light snow listenned to one Zheng and suddenly asked a way:"Elder brother, mine?"
I touch the cerebellum bag of light snow and say:"Light snow, your age is still young, unwell proper wear a ring like this now.The waiting you on the university me buys for you, good?"
The light snow Jue writes there is some disappointments in the small mouth, but nod language not.My eyes remaining light inside but see the easy Zhi Die seem some nervous facial expressions, but heart bottom not from get a sigh.For the easy Zhi Die and blue snow Ning, in fact I now still have no to completely accept them to the they woman in the center come!On the contrary had many bodies with oneself Zhao Ya, I unexpectedly and imperceptibly have already had feeling of love to her.Probably because the Chi outside the cent of Zhao Ya to me ties up and continues to long for to cause my mental state have already started changing?But the blue snow Ning have been staying at Peking, in addition to talking on the phone, almost didn't communicate with me.As for easy Zhi Die, although have a condition, there is opportunity, don't know why, unexpectedly hasn't been launching an excessive activity to me, anti- poured to neglect with me gradually.
I take ring 11 to surprise over hope of four females put on, then smile to say:"This is to represent me very small commitment.This ring isn't the heart that the lock lives you, but hopes to lock my heart, let I from now on the ability struggle for my lover and finally attain our ideal."
The girls listenned to an all touched eyes Be all red to get up, print joss-stick to kiss on my face in succession, make I not from a bit embarrassed.Although I relationship with many females everyone's heart know a belly clearly, thus openly defiant actly be counted a female to kiss still first time.
I and then take out the elegant box that platinum creates from the bosom, wearing a smile rightness of small clouds say:"The cake that I create by myself, also have this box and the thing in the box are the birthday gifts that I send to you."
The girls see thus elegant box not from must all praise highly to make a noise, after small cloud once connected box, a presses small cloud to open it.
Small cloud very much enamoredly saw my one eye, after opening box, not from must rejoice of say:", Is a black jade, attractive!"
Other girls saw all round to come over, an appreciated black jade.The light snow then innocently asks a way:"Elder sister Yun, is this jade how can black?Not is say the Ning fat white jade?Does everyone still all use the good skin that the jade describes a female kid."
The small cloud smile says:"You say of the Ning fat white jade Be just 1 kind of jade and call fine white jade.H'm, light snow your skin is so delicate, touch can stiller comfortable than that fine white jade.In fact the jade has very various of, there are also ruby, jasper, black jade, and topaz...etc., all because mineral composition content of inside is different formative.Wei son, I explain return calculate to?"
I smile to nod, while the pure Yan then continuously dauts the delicate skin of light snow and says:"Particularly elder sister Yun, you say light snow's this skin more delicate than fine white jade, really BE!I see even if the tender beancurds are all not equal to we the skin of wife and children snow!"
The light snow is some to bashfully say:"Where, in fact the elder sisters skins are all very good."
I not from must smile, these female kids love beautiful is to arrive extremity, a make reference to a skin, maintain, face beauty, eyes are all extremely bright.At this time, small cloud takes that black jade to feel ashamedly say to me:"Wei son, can you put on it for me?"
I hence the smile says:"Beauty, Ya Ling, , Anne dare not from?"
Say I once connected black jade, small cloud immediately oneself big Peng utter darkness the shining show hair Le opens and peep out pure like the Bo item of jade.I hence wear the black jade to her neck up, the part small voice says:"Cloud, this black jade still has a special effect and waits a meeting me to privately tell you."
Small cloud doubt ground hoped one eye to me, doesn't she understand this black jade will have what unusual effect, can not regard as many noodles of sisters to say.
I have to blink to her and mean that these are our small secrets.Small cloud hence is abashed the slender and pure white finger pleasedly accepting my to signal hint, taking oneself continuously move back and forth that black jade, the clear black and white sets off more Bo item and finger of small cloud are white to almost gleam radiant ray of light.
After my gift finished sending, the white Wei stood out.Belonging to her age here is the biggest, probably because is the only a woman who once gets married in my woman, her personality seems to be to seem to be more cool-headed maturity than her big 1-year-old Zhao Ya.The white what Wei sent to small cloud is a true silk pajama, it is said that that this pajama is embroidery factory in Suzhou to choose is topmost to multiply by of true silk, spend with the famous master as long as one year stabbed in the top exactly 100 contend for strange Dou is gorgeous, thousand Zis 100 Tais of the begonias spend.The white Wei claps in a Jing will medium with 300,000 exorbitant prices just clap, also never willing to give up wear.
Small cloud launches a to see, sees a silk slippery not to stay a hand, a the begonia of brilliant and clean and pure beauty presents various Fang Zis in succession and make people absolutely the dimmed eyesight is confused, too busy to make proper response.Small cloud saw not from must lift up head dialogue Wei to say:"Elder sister, this gift is too valuable, I however 1 spread to living, why ……"
The white Wei smiles to say:"Younger sister, although it is said is to spread to living, but this is also the first birthday that assurance in our house relates to behind you to lead, there is younger brother holding for you to do a birthday, meaning very graveness?"
Small cloud smells speech not from took aim my one eye, abashed pleased head in the location,beats by dre australia.
Immediately after the light snow runs to come over to hold one thing to say:"Elder sister Yun, my gift can can not compare with Ya Jie, elder sister Wei of valuable, however but do I personally do!"
Once everyone see, sees is a lucky star, but this lucky star is with meticulous care different, unexpectedly be folded into various storks, tortoise.Amazingly of BE, although these stork, tortoises are small, but live vivid now,http://www.monsterbeats-ol.com, very fine beauty!
The light snow explained after needing small cloud gratefully once connected a lucky star:"Elder sister Yun, I know that our ancient Chinese wishes a life and then will wish to wish somebody else long-lived long life.Hence I did this lucky star, hope elder sister's long life, every day at present day, from year to year at present dynasty!"
Small cloud listenned to not from must happily hug light snow into own bosom, kissed an one mouthful and said on the forehead of light snow:"Younger sister, I can have the luck that you and other elder sister's younger sisters are really a previous incarnation previous incarnation to fix,Beats By Dre Diamond.Our sister's being united at heart, definitely leading iner the world than any other family is all happy, all happy!"
The light snow nods to say:"H'm, I believe you and elder brother, also believe other elder sisters!"
I once connected the gift of the white Wei and the light snow and said:"Small cloud is better to perform after for the sake of the your ability, I or for you white Wei the gift of the elder sister and light snow maintain for a while."
Small cloud allowed me to once connect a gift, but at my head the top lightly clapped a to record, spirit way:"What perform?The of our sisters all say some in the mind words.Hum,do you just am performing to me?"
I suddenly and violently sweat, hurriedly avoid a part to go, dare not utter a word any further.
The autumn orchid walked to come over to is a white my one eye first, then once passed elegant box of a packing to small cloud and said:"Elder sister Yun, this is that I just recorded a finished album, the first dedicate to my dear elder sister, wished your happy birthday, the beauty grew green, happy forever!"
The small cloud surprise ground once connects a gift and hurriedly tore open to see, saw an inside is on setting up to account an elegant big disc, there is moreover also the publicity poster of the orchid in autumn, and autumn orchid very the youth clean and pure protrait gather.
Even came over pure Yans to beat an autumn orchid for a while, said at this time:"Good little orchid, your album burns to record to complete, unexpectedly even did I didn't say?You this guy keep secret an effort to do really quite good mile ofly!"
The autumn orchid Xi laughs merrily Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论