2012年11月15日星期四

Beats By Dre In Ear tle gourd is to you

Fairy a smile:"This person can't be our small brotherses?"
"Is not him, who have the Bo head to intentionally kick to fly me so boldly?"
The Wan son hurtles small monster to blame and scold:"Your stem intentionally smash uncle Feng's Bo head?Is having no a matter to look for happy?No wonder that what you smiled happily came back."
A burst of breeze says:"Bond maid, you must call for me to turn to make the decision and make him compensate me to call to turn 102 silvers."
Wan son one Zheng says:"Uncle Feng, you not is joke?Is a Bo head worth 102?Two text moneys can buy 1 Be getting newer."
"Bond maid, this isn't the general Bo head, a curio,http://www.beatsbydr4us.com, is I call to turn of bequeath to the family treasure.The Mo Yan Zhai 102 silvers I call to turn to loathe to give up to sell a mile still."
Wan son Ya however:"Really?"
"Really!Really!Isn't false at all, I call to turn to take two pieces of rags of Bo head still on the body for the certificate."
The small monster says with smile:"Four younger sisters, you don't listen to uncle Feng talk nonsense, what curio.He doesn't know where ten must such a ragged Bo head, say into curio and bequeath to the family treasure.And overpass of that what the big Ye is similar, is blackmailing me."
"Ah, how did you compare uncle Feng with the bad egg for damning?"
The small fairy says:"Small brothers,Beats By Dre In Ear, aught, your smashing uncle Feng's Bo head is true?"
"I, I, I is carelessly ah."
A burst of breeze is sprung up:"What carelessly, you are intentional, I call to turn to squat down by the side of the street corner street to beg for to eat, since don't block street, didn't even block a way, you stem it happened that come over here, did one feet kick my Bo head to fly?I have never asked for you this small monster ha."
"Did you still say to don't ask for me?You that night at west mountain eight major place of forest in, pack absolute being to dress up as frightenning of ghost I and four younger sisters, don't on the whole calculate to provoke me?"
"What!?Is you this matter revenge?"
The small monster counter-questions:"Do you see a mile?"
The small fairy says:"Small brothers, that you were the Bo head with intention to kick lousy uncle Feng.No matter uncle Feng this is to isn't a curio, you must compensate 102 silvers of uncle Feng."
Small monster one Zheng:"Three elder sisters, are you serious?"
Wan Er says:"Who make you intentionally smash uncle Feng's Bo head."
"That don't I have already become a fool?I which have so many silvers two compensate?"
"This is the retribution that you intentionally smash somebody else's thing, see you from now on dare also."
The small fairy says:"You have no so many silvers two, that has to arrive a debt by body and sold to uncle Feng."
The small monster says:"Sell to uncle Feng?Good!I sell to him.Hereafter forever heel at his nearby."
A burst of breeze on the contrary one Zheng:"what!?Do you follow me to call to turn forever?"
The small monster makes faces ground to say:"BE ah.I have no money to compensate, don't follow you heel who.I from now on eat of, wear of, must be fed by you.
"Can my calling to turn keep your this small monster?"
"Keep not to rise to also want to keep, I was your person from now on."
A burst of breeze calls rise bitterness:"Calculate, calculate.I call to turn don't you compensated.You pass me to call to turn."
"Do not go!I must follow you can not."
The small fairy says:"Small brothers don't make.Otherwise, uncle Feng doesn't dare to want you, can resale you to the other people."
A burst of breeze hurriedly says:"To the rightness!Big wench, I resaled him to you now.A text money doesn't accept as well.You buy to return to a wine bottle gourd to call for me to turn enough."
Wan Er says:"Uncle Feng, you trust, I will buy for you a greatly and beautiful of the bottle gourd is to you."
"BE?That I called to turn to sell to this small monster you this bond maid."
"Ah, uncle Feng, I just don't dare to want his mile."
The small monster says:"Be not?Don't I so beg for a person to like?"
"You exert to love to play joke on a person, meeting does someone like?"
The small fairy says:"Like, stop teasing for fun."She turns to ask a burst of breeze, " uncle Feng, you how meeting at that of the hotel beg for to eat beside, don't come me here of?"
Wan Er says:"BE ah.Don't you know that my three elder sisters remembers you?This how many days, where do you run to?"
"I am in the wonderful Feng mountain a take hide several day, at the mid-night yesterday just silently touched go to the capital teacher in.Originally thought earlier came to see you, who have already known to drag along for a business of accident."
The small monster says:"Uncle Feng, you again bogus."
"How did I swindle?"
"Since occupied to drag along you, you how sit in seat of honor in the street a ground of mendicant?Can'ting be that that meal in the hotel is special is fragrant, you wants that begging for some remnants thick soups over there is cold to eat for rice,cheap beats by dre."
"The meal between that calculates what?I still touched into resisting of inside in the imperial palace food building inside and stole to eat a swallows' nest and shark's fin last soup mile last night.That just calls delicacy of the human life."
Wan son one Zheng:"What?Did you touch into steal things to eat in the imperial palace last night?"
"I call to turn in the wonderful Feng mountain a take and east person Dou of the factory come to turn to how many days, too hard, don't touch into seek some tonics to eat in the imperial palace, can the body prop up?And these what ginseng, swallows' nest, shark's fins all repair what body use for that careless emperor.I call to turn to see come out, this careless emperor became an emperor of disease now, there is at most also 12 years of life."
"Uncle Feng, you steal the thing of eating the emperor, does the emperor want to eat how to do?Doesn't that have already harmed a person who resist the food building?"
"You this bond maid really thought too in brief.You think resist food building of resist kitchen, does make one two bowls of bowls?They a lane is one big steamer, there are more than ten bowls, in order to prevent what queen mother, the imperial concubine empress et al also want.Did I steal to eat 12 bowls and calculate what?And those resist kitchen and eunuch and also steal to eat a mile.Otherwise, how come, those resist kitchen, eunuch, does a grow a waist thick stomach circle?Which have me call turn thin be like a monkey.Is special that surname Wei of what 9,000 years old, be like a big fatty pig more, fatty get he soon can not walk anymore."
"!?Do you see that 9,000 years old in the imperial palace?"
"Somehow or other, he last night also in the imperial palace, whisper a Gu talks with the milk Niang Di of emperor what important event.I call to turn to seek to eat importantly, have no the mood listen to them saying what.I think, if the mysterious cuckoo appears at this time, killing this is 9,000 years old, really a very easy to do, a shot is necessarily medium."
The small monster asks:"Uncle Feng, that your stem don't kill this to harm enemy of the people?"
"Not not!I call to turn never homicidal, can't even secretively go to and kill people, even if is to is guilty of the most hideous crime, I call turn at most discard go to he whole body fighting skill.But this 9,000-year-old fatty pig, root can't fighting skill, discard or not, call to turn to see at me, is also a disabled person.He enter into, isn't an important person to lift, is an important person to hand to walk, oneself almost can't move, and I call to turn to discard him, is really a superfluous action."
Small monster but bear in mind constantly first-class delicacy of resisting the food building, ask:"Are those ginseng, swallows' nest and shark's fin very very unpalatable?"
"All of them are used chicken, fresh shrimp soup and other what make of, certainly eat well a pole.Perhaps you this small monster one a life time have never eaten."
"Good!My tonight also touches to imperial palace in try."
The Wan son asks:"Do you want to become a big fatty pig?"
"I steal to eat once, will be fatty?"
The small fairy asks a burst of breeze:"You be for entering an imperial palace to steal things to eat, just not come am I here?"
"Not not!That is another matter."
"What matter?"
"Because the owner of that hotel, there is an ability but again beautiful daughter, make the good bean curd of skill, everybody ate the bean curd that she makes, all loudly great good, so person calls her as a bean curd Shih Tzu, as a result the business is specially prosperous."
The small monster asks:"You sit over there, can't be beg for the bean curd from her to eat?"
Wan son but ask:"Is the bean curd of bean curd Shih Tzu lane really so delicious?"
A burst of breeze says:"Is very very unpalatable, my calling to turn has never tried Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论