2012年11月2日星期五

beats by dr dre pro Xi feet have no a m

Tell you, the your ear comes over"the Qi color is good to say
"…………"The Qi color is good to say in my ear
"Shi Mo!!!"I finish listenning to the Hou calling a way
"Still have……………."The color is good and adds to say in my ear
" Depend~~that Mo cruel oh…………."I call a way again
"Good~so do you still want to renege?"The Qi color is good to ask a way
"I………….Don't dare, however there is a very great problem, if I want to marry you, have to just go after their three approval ……"I toward a Qi color good say
"That is easy, the elder sister of Dai Xi, I want to marry China Anne, do you agree?"The Qi color good big La La asks a way
Lei~the spirits in nowadays all is that Mo direct?Mo how and novel inside of all different ………
"This ………..As long as China Anne has no objection to me to have no objection to, after all is that you have me cured of"the Dai Xi be too directly asked, so say thus
"Like, that elder sister of Dai Xi agreed, that pear Ying you how does the Mo say?"The Qi color is good to immediately after ask a way
"This………….The elder sister of Dai Xi says good I good…………"The pear Ying stammerly says
"That remaining most Hou is a , Ning joss-stick you?"The Qi color is good to finish towarding the joss-stick of Yan Ning to ask a way
"Do not go!!I don't promise"over Yan Ning joss-stick persistence of say
"Do not promise for Shi Mo?Seek my reason of a persuasion"the Qi color is good to immediately after ask a way
"You…………Is a spirit"over joss-stick of Yan Ning seek reason to evasive answers indiscriminately
"The elder sister of Dai Xi is also…………..Nonsuit"the Qi color is good to say
Hear once good this Mo of Qi color say, over joss-stick of Yan Ning immediately after says right away:"You ……..Can't help China eldest brother"
"I threeer than you of meetings is much many, business, management, design, patrimony, cooking and outward appearance seem have no similar lose yours, so is similar, nonsuit" Qi color is good to say
~~I more and more admire a Qi color Be getting better, absolutely is a negotiation superior…………





The fourth gathers chapter 2(two)
Renew time:2008-11-512:02:46 chapter word numbers:3537

"You ………have no way protection China eldest brother…………Ha ha ha~had no words to say?"Over joss-stick of Yan Ning says with smile
"Have no a way?You probably don't know my real strenght, the 闇 fastens, besides which, , I can arbitrarily use each fasten eight the classes are as follows of the sorcery include space sorcery, I ask you, how many persons can your one person deal with?"The Qi color is good to ask a way
Saying of the over Yan Ning joss-stick pride of"at least 2, 30"
"Is utterly ridiculous, just 2, 30, I literally a sorceries can make thousand soldiers even have no ash, if run into count 100,000 troops can also use to move in a sudden safety of take China Anne to leave, even if China Anne gets hurt as long as still remain one breath I can save him back and is like to save the elder sister of Dai Xi, I ask you and have a more suitable than you protection like this China Anne?"The Qi color is good to say
"This…………That I the row third you row the fourth"over Yan Ning joss-stick discourage of say
"This didn't be bad again to me, anyway I want to marry China to arrange which all of no account, all since the nobody opposes like this settle, China Anne, literally take pledges love of thing to me" Qi color is good to say
Depend~~this spirit is too fierce, I don't know to say that the Shi Mo is just good, has to from the clothes inside take out and make the card to her for Dai Xi their similar azure stones and say:"Thus thing Dai Xi they are each to have a , now this gives you ……….."
The "roar~ you how the Mo first has never given to her me" over Yan Ning joss-stick gets angry of say
"You because the Dai Xi gets hurt to just marry mine, now Dai Xi likes, that you freedom" I say
"~~You start to eventually leave indiscriminately, capture the somebody else's beginning to kiss still irresponsible!"Over joss-stick of Yan Ning cries a way
"Feed~ world conscience ah, I China someone Shi Mo the Hou capture your beginning kiss you can want to say clear ah" I loudly of say
"Want to prove is be not?Good~I prove to let you see!!"Over Yan Ning joss-stick words a finish saying to my mouth ascend close go to
"This is the proof~ the azure stone go fetch the card" over Yan Ning the joss-stick is red face combine the stand begin to say
So hard Ao all right oh~however I seem to don't suffer a los………….Ha ha ha~~depend~~my thought how is the Mo that Mo improbity?However…………I am original and then isn't a gentleman ………..Hey Hey Hey
"I now hand up have no many of, arrive a male big uncle of iron under etc. that, I at do a to you good?"I sound out of ask a way
"Do not go!!I want the the on the her hand!"Over joss-stick of Yan Ning intractablely points at good hand of Qi color up of make a saying of card
Hear finish Yan Ning joss-stick once this Mo say, the Qi color is good to think at this time Hou for a while, towards her to say:"Ning joss-stick, if you don't rob with me hand up of make the words of card, that I exhibition room of the work move with you how?"
"Really?Don't fool me, I really move only oh~"over joss-stick of Yan Ning hear right away the good words Hou of Qi color is happy of call way, all forget her still just and the Qi color is good to quarrel of matter.
"Fool you why?With all of Hous are one family don't divide you I, want how much have how much"the Qi color is good to say with a smile
Superior!!What a superior!!Won on recruiting the vital part of Ning joss-stick, admired ………
"China Anne, you can speak is forbiding of spirit's making a Shi Mo?"Dai Xi asking of concern way
"Is really terrible………….The Qi color is good to say, my XX will disappear first, however Hou president of association OO, if the words getting married living still from the fart fart**, too perhaps cloth …….."What I had a lingering fear says
The pear Ying asks a way at this time:"The Qi color is good, you put the hand of China eldest brother on your chest that yesterday is ………."
"~~ That is to eat some sweetener first for him ah~ which someone use chest sorcery~ ha ha ha" Qi color is good to say with smile
In a little while Hou, I took many wives to arrive at the iron male big uncle's store inside, the wheel chair that see old dad of man of iron will and iron the male big uncle being getting work done faster a manufacturing to the Dai Xi.
"Old dad~ iron male uncle~ I came back" Dai Xi towards to call a way inside the house
2 people being heading in work lower the head to say:"The Dai Xi ㄚ head, you wait for a second, wheel chair quick completion, wait us for a while Hey~"
"Need not, my feet were all right, you saw~" Dai Xi turned 1 turn to say before two human faces
However when 2 people see the performance Hou of Dai Xi,cry to lose a face to say:"The Dai Xi ㄚ head your feet was all right oh~good disappointment…………."
"Man of iron will big uncle, the elder sister of Dai Xi feet have no a matter should would not° until happy to ah?You how the Mo will say good disappointment?"Over joss-stick of Yan Ning doesn't understand of ask a way
I immediately after say at this time:"Ning joss-stick, this you didn't know, this wheel chair can badly, originally wanted to give the surprise of Dai Xi the gift for a while, however could not used now, so the old dad would say disappointment"
"Old dad, you don't disappoint, either ah, have a lot of persons with inconvenient feet now,beats by dr dre pro, if can go fetch this wheel chair to help them, isn't that that the beautiful matter is a ?"The pear Ying says
"To oh~we how do the Mos all have never thought?Luckily the pear Ying ㄚ head reminds, ha ha ha"2 people say with smile
"To, did old dad your iron play machine Tuo to work well?"I toward man of iron will to ask a way
The "worked well, however haven't packed up, put where, you see" iron male points at the square iron box on the table to say
"This how be the Mo used?"Over joss-stick of Yan Ning pickeds up iron box have fun to ask a way
The man of iron will once connected iron box to toward us to say at this time:"This trick power is rather big, I arrive to outside try to let you see"
A person walks to Hou outside the door, the man of iron will pickeds up iron box big tree that towards about 50 outsides to take aim at, however the Hou says:"The attack of this weapon is apart from to probably only have 50, however quasi- degree badly, only ten inside can completely in the clout a target, however this trick can pack 200 iron to play to also connect hair, I try to let you see now, you stand Hou noodles to order"
When iron Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论