2012年11月1日星期四

Beats by Dr Dre Pro f the private is jus

Tunnel piece:"The third floor, not, the fourth floor ……."
"Does the murderer have several people?"I ask a way.That woman is panic to become one regiment, shiver a ground of answer:" ……For one person, I am on the fourth floor to sweep inside the toilet and hear a gun voice, the result saw him from the door sew ……saw him after killing people, to the fourth floors ……walk toward the side door of the fourth floors to."
Side door?I heart the bottom frightened and suddenly thought of oneself to make a serious mistake and in a twinkling recall to arise from F at to this at the time that mansion hurtled, the good elephant had in the impression a carefully building passage connective subsidiary corpus building of this mansion and company Xia in the China square.Ran too quickly at that time, if not that this woman said now, I basically didn't think of this, a few large buildings might be a mutual communication.
Secretly scolding oneself in the heart is a , an again pull the this girl to before the head, loudly way:"Does that passage lead to other buildings?Did that person walk to have how long?Wear what clothes?"
The that girl has never thought me thus brutish, at a stretch ask so many questions, originally have been already frightenned the heart of tremble with fear scare to death more, foolish a short while just shiver a way:"BE BE!However the is locking of ……he, he walked for around a minute.The windbreaker that is dressed in a black, I, I didn't see his appearance."
I a push away her, say the voice is ashamed, you report to the police quickly!A lengthways the upstairs hurtled up.
This safe passage obviously few someones walk and sweep at ordinary times, quietness of some dust.When I hurtle to the fourth floor building, the heart descends not from one Lin, sees a gloomy building way that and lie the corpse of one inside year man, Bo carotid artery a blood scar.Absolute cutthroat BE, one knife is dead.Fresh and red blood just and slowly from the artery run off, is accumulated by the position of ground to have in the his head 1 is very greatly.
My in the mind is a burst of nauseating.Mind mind disease Shan, judged the direction of murderer, obviously and just that cutthroat assassinates Ping Yu in the building crest quiet uncompleted after, in a hurry the favour escapes from the stairs of safe passage, while preparing to change direction the China square of leading to another side from the fourth floors, but going here probably drive carelessly see all of his not yet finisheds accept good weapon or another reason why, hence a knife killed this unfortunate passer.Just have never thought drive sweep in just across the street toilet sanitary middle age woman to see, this woman frightenned Tan all of a sudden at that time and waited that guyed to walk far just delivered to crazily run down to report to the police.
I press that cleaning lady's designation and hurtle toward the building way's deepest place to, sees turn Cape place, the view is suddenly a burst of brightness, that original Zu live two buildings the door in the overpass Be tiny to open, the other party obviously has already worked well preparation and in advance goes together with to like key.
This is a long thin overpass, is covered up by the glass cover but become.The piece is about more than 30 rices, see geography need to pass this overpass passage, can directly walk to the fourth floors of China square to go.
The other party since walk for minute, and affirmation have already walked to noisy of China square, do I want to keep on making track for?Still already make track for next be worth of?
The moment been hesitating, the telephone rang!The Shi Shao Qiang dozen comes.Show is have already received a circumstance to make collective report.
"Are you on the spot?"Shi Shao Qiang directly asks a way.
"At, is making track for a murderer!"I part quickly forward walk part answer way.
"Like, describe you with the most simple language current circumstances!"Shi Shao Qiang hears me answering and knowing that I am all right, hurriedly cross-examine circumstance progress.
"The murderer is one person, have already run to China square inside, time is bad for a minute, wear white windbreaker.I want to continue to make track for shot."
The Nu way of Shi Shao Qiang:"Useless talk,Beats by Dr Dre Pro!Catch up with dead to also want to capture him for me!His target is so big, surroundings of the street blockaded right away, he can not run."
Make a phone call by the side of me the time of the fourth floors that the side runs to the market forward, my heart is suddenly a burst of to wildly jump, inside the China market that sees present a hollow form, a youth person who wears white windbreaker is lowering the head a head, just exceeded automatic elevator, just preparing a dynasty door to outside walk.And walk in no hurrily.Obviously and basically having never thoughting someone will track him at the behind.
Just with the intuition, I have already affirmed this person is that sniper.Because lift a box of rectangular in his right hand, is obviously his to attack by surprise a gun inside the box.
"I saw him!He just wanted the western door of China square."I toward a telephone inside crazy call way.
"Good kind of!Make track for him for me, he can not run of, the outside is to have a parking lot, he affirmation want to drive to leave."Shi Shao Qiang hears news, not from a from excitement.Shout loudly a way:"I have already arrived to quickly, you intercept him for me, and all brotherses are supporting you!"
Like, I am a burst of and red-blooded to up flow out, the telephone doesn't close as well, direct dynasty the trousers wrap inside on throwing, forward and wildly rush out!
This in a short while, I hate to have no inside the China square what one pillar Qing sky of slippery pole, not I absolutely can learn [ police Jackie Chan within story ]'s one Zong but next.Luckily inside the market in order to just and outside having an accident, the many people frightens leave, not calculate hustle, with my artistic skill, just a few Zongs more, already blunt from the automatic elevator next go, flank of the person see me this kind of crary mold building and frighten panically to like move out of the way.
After I made track for a front door, on the parking lot that sees west side in the square, several hundred each color of cars, basically have no from explained the is that murderer of, here and just shot the spot already along the huge China square rounds huge 1 turn, if not that my Yin bad the sun is wrong to know that the position that he starts isn't likely to catch up with here.
I touch a telephone and toward an inside to call a way:"Lost a target, the parking lot got on the car too many, indetermination whether he leaves."
Shi Shao Qiang obviously is Be driving car and always listenning to a telephone, right away answer way:"Be free, he is Sun Wukong can not run as well."
I saw under the huge parking lot up, already have a few cars is slowly launching to prepare to leave, not from hasty way:"Have you already blockaded road?If he drove away me can not catch up."
The sudden Hey ground of Shi Shao Qiang in the telephone sneers at and says:"Blockade stem what?"
I strange way:"What mean?"
Once the Hey ground of Shi Shao Qiang smile, "so easy hold tight, you return how to have a great achievement!"
Be not!This kind of time still plays trick with me and hurriedly says:"Do you make my one person catch him?"
Shi Shao Qiang is tiny tiny on smiling, say:"You just just said he white windbreaker, I have already notified that the colleagues of supervision go into business the shooting of field was like to find out him in the head, is a public place here, and then is a transportation trunk highway, our supervision shoots to be like a head not to know how much."
I understood Shi Shao Qiang's meaning all of a sudden, he obviously had already known which car the other party ascends.
By this time and suddenly hear someone imitate beside smiled for a while, once my disease turn head, a burst of fierce dizzy in the heart, sees leave me however more than ten rice, Shi Shao Qiang's head the half stretched out and smiled to recruit to beckon with the hand to me from a Pu the mulberry rent the car.Say with smile:"Come up ah, return Leng why!"
I depend!It Be getting more beyond the limit, incredibly stir so me.
I drill into Shi Shao Qiang to open of of the private is just preparing to talk.Shi Shao Qiang has already started a car, hopes front to order to nod and says:"Seeing have no is that gray and modern car, I stared at his along while, he incredibly hasn't been walking, if not that I notify there of the brothers withdraw to open, he still true careful"
"This car you does that make to come?Come many meeting you?"I ask a way.
Shi Shao Qiang's feet trample accelerator, make track for that modern car but go and say with smile:"You take care of so many why, the police takes over rent car, very normal.This can don't all not is to contribute efforts to you, Hey Hey, you think I come very late ah, I with the time that you make a phone call about arrived, also really had never thoughted the other party to start so quickly, the intelligence report controls so quasi-.Just I listen to the brothers of survey say, the other party at quiet Ping Yu just car door of time shoot, just unexpectedly suddenly rushed out to receive brave for a sky flew a body to block up a gun of eye, this boy could not see clearly still really spoony."
I lightly sighed a , finally clear Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论