2012年12月10日星期一

Facebook n China light beginn

Time:2010-12-114:41:00 chapter words count:3610


Chapter 89 gives an account to buy the process of gun "Still have you several all going fetch ofs to let me see!"Su's captain points at our 3 to say.
I am very nervous a while, because our also very short, also a piece of appearance of paper.We are three to all pass to he, he is to sweep two eyes and stretched hand two times to tear to pieces for us and fell off the ground paper to the table to up say:"I with you speak clearly, you this is the behavior for getting by under false pretenses, what steal none of small matter of the odd pieces that the chicken touches a dog have to lift, make an affair that is some to have amount of!You are a plait, also give me the plait to get elephant some, at least want to write three pieces of papers, more than 1,000s!"
We are all lowly head, my in the mind thinks and returns***really don't in the past mix.
Su's captain immediately after says:"Criticize a new prisoner each time.All have elephant you brush smart in small way like this, I tell you, is reforming unit, playing the smart in small way is can not stay any longer, you are four to hand over Jie of material, I want to particularly see, don't say that all of you are good persons with me, will the good person be grasped to come in?All chase you do in the outside of those tile matter the body(words in Shanghai, bad affair) tremble for me to fall clearness and be called to abandon to thought burden, the casual wear throws in a reformation!Policy you all know, active explaination of with surrender to justice a theory, check out or be revealed by the other people of, you will be getting more careful!"
I am just thinking, that writes grow 1:00, write him three page papers, the key is to write what shout?
Su's captain continues to say:"You if want to have a great achievement a commute sentence, denounce and reveal more as far as possible, harbor words speak to be called and rob runway, a same matter, everyone knows, you first said that you had a great achievement and let the other people denounced first or the somebody else Be getting franker, you said again to don't also use, is this an opportunity, understand?Waited until a normal reformation jail, you all wanted to participate in to account cent to investigate, monthly take that pretty much is very difficult, now, a shortcut of commute sentence puts in front of you, you play by ear by yourselves, don't regret when the time comes!You continue, particularly is that you are severals, give me Dao Jiang paste!"Say Su's captain turns round to leave.
Zhao Qi shouts a way:"Stood up!Many thanks to police officer education!"
We all together stood up and shout a way:"Many thanks to police officer education!"
I dizzy dead!Have***what thank them so much of ah!A group of dog's dungs, giblets!Go out and then let the car press to die them!I in mind and evilly scold, on the face but can not peep out any facial expression.
Wait Su's captain to come out a gallery door, iron gate Hua Lang lock up, Zhao Qi just turn round to come in, one face of not quick, say to these four people of our the right side:"You 4 get up and arrive to behind embrace a head to hold, think when like want to write what, when shout a report."
I say:"Report!I think now!"
Zhao Qi says:"Good!That you quickly write, you also all heard, steal the small matter that the chicken touches a dog to forbid to write indiscriminately again, at least want to write three page letter papers!You three behind self-reflections go!"
Liu Feng says clearly:"The An thinks also like, can the An can't write,cnn."
Zhao Qi says:"Think like don't go as well, you three hurry behinds embrace a head to squat down!"
I re- take out letter paper and wrote first to like title and report phrase and immediately after starts writing a way:This is a true affairs that I personally experience, in my case survey, I always have no toward my contract for job frank this matter, with as for after I walked into the front door of jail, my thought burden very heavy, have been being just thinking, perhaps which day, this affair leaks out, I not is will be added Xing?
Today, is a honorific government police officer to fling off for 1 to thought burden, casual wear alignment the good opportunity of the reformation!I finally made a firm decision, I musted hold tight this opportunity and spoke far far originally local this affair, even if is to add Xing for me, I will never regret as well!Because only so, I am just regarded as thoroughly all criminal acts that I commits toward the government and the people give an account clear, I just can turn over a new leaf!
Write here, I by myself almost the break into laughter come, mother of, this calls what matter son!Wrote 300 words, I still not know to connect next write what, that right, have to give an account to order what, is really sorrow to die I!
I have to crustily skin of head to immediately after write a way:That is still a spring night of two year agos, I a person alone, the thoroughly bored ground loiters about in the outside pool, I don't know that I exactly wants to do what, the person who looking at to come and go flows, suddenly feel that oneself is already a person of surplus.I decide to seek a work, I not ability again whole day do nothing!
I am what penitence now!If I really sought a work at that time and had already so can't had today's sad end, either!
Write to write, I suddenly come to inspiration, the blind plait buys the affair of gun all of a sudden, the Hey Hey is to give an account remaining offense, and at last revealed to denounce an others crime, to, anyway is also check to have no to the certificate, write this!
I clearly remember that that evening, on China light beginning, I positive[one] person loiters about in the outside pool, suddenly, a guy that says words in Shanghai pulled me for a while, he the small voice says:"Sir, do 64 pistols want to fell?"I is one Leng, at that time not know is curiosity or what, anyway had one great stock market investor the strange strength made me proceed without hesitation ground follow him walk, we walked into a strange alley of behind of outside pool nearby E country consulate!Seem to there is mysterious strength leading me, this is that I head into criminal square one!
I swear that let now I then find out that an alley, I would like to wear offense to have a great achievement, can definitely find out!That is ocean building in the garden of an old style, that I walked into a small yard, in a concealment low short Peng Xia, that person let me saw let the thing that I regret deeply the whole life, a 64 pistols of newness!The in addition is two cartridge clips, ten hair bullets!
I was surprised to be getting more foolish at that time!That what kind of shocking, I am to first see a true gun, I ask:"Big uncle, you this trick true leave of ah?Can beat to ring not?"Say I raised a hand to hug fire upward, that trigger Leng was to don't button up!
That person smiled and said:"Zhuang Du!The insurance hasn't opened to shout, you blind lane what ah!Come, give I, I to teach you."Say, this inside year man expertly plays to show how 1 time ascend the bullet to back bullet for me, how open how the insurance close the insurance, how button up a trigger to open fire an etc., include a gun to pay of maintain, in detail taught me 1 time.
He finally says:"2,000 pieces of ocean Dians!The gun was yours!"
I say:"Big uncle!Don't take so much bill!"
"You now body up have how much?"Take a gun to rock to say in his hand,Facebook.
I was still very frightened, up and down rummaged the pocket on the body, totally didn't arrive 1,000 pieces at that time, probably also for more than 800 cashes, this is still that I did a month odd job to just earn of.
He says:"Go, cheapness your boy, all give I, this had a gun bullets to still all return you!"
I in a dazely the bosom Chuai wore the pistol buying to return to the house that rents at the time and closed strict doors and windows, the handle knob gun hid, from that after, I walk ascended to become real expert to rob of crime road.I repent the past Mo now and, I want to denounce to reveal the person who sells a gun to me, I clearly remember his address and take me to go to, and I definitely help government police officer to find out him.Above make a deposition, sentence the sentence is true.
I cautiously counted a number number, already more than 1,000 words, at the right moment write full three page letter papers, Hey Hey, I write right away of fall a style:Respectfully present a honorific government police officer, criminal He Sheng, number 37097, exergue day,google.
Finish writing, my title saw, Zhao Qi already no longer prison inside, everyone writes in the honesty stuffy head, I turn head and see, and three unlucky eggs still and just and behind embrace a head to squat down to shout.I start to walk to the behind and say to them:"All get up!So for a long time didn't°yet think like?"
Often the dint squats down to turn head sideways to say over there:"Living son, you now this tone with the true senior clerk was about."
I Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论